Or you want a quick look:
This is a precipitation reaction: Al(OH)3 is the formed precipitate.
- Al2(SO4)3 – Aluminium sulfate
- Other names: Aluminum sulfate , Aluminium sulphate , Cake alum
- Appearance: White crystalline solid | hygroscopic ; Odourless white hygroscopic lustrous crystals or powder
- Names: Sodium hydroxide , Caustic soda , Lye
- Appearance: White, waxy, opaque crystals ; White hygroscopic solid in various forms ; Colorless to white, odorless solid (flakes, beads, granular form).
- Al(OH)3 – Aluminium hydroxide , Aluminium(3+) trioxidanide
- Other names: Aluminic acid , Aluminum hydroxide , Al(OH)3
- Appearance: White amorphous powder ; Odourless white solid in various forms
- Names: Sodium sulfate , Sodium sulphate , Sulfate of sodium
- Appearance: White crystalline solid | hygroscopic ; White hygroscopic solid in various forms
See more articles in the category: Hóa học