Or you want a quick look:
This is an acid-base reaction (neutralization): Pb(OH)2 is an acid, NaOH is a base.
- Pb(OH)2 – Lead(II) hydroxide
- Other names: Lead hydroxide , Plumbous hydroxide , Basic lead carbonate
- Appearance: Blue amorphous powder
- Names: Sodium hydroxide , Caustic soda , Lye
- Appearance: White, waxy, opaque crystals ; White hygroscopic solid in various forms ; Colorless to white, odorless solid (flakes, beads, granular form).
- H2O – Water, oxidane
- Other names: Water (H2O) , Hydrogen hydroxide (HH or HOH) , Hydrogen oxide
- Appearance: White crystalline solid, almost colorless liquid with a hint of blue, colorless gas
See more articles in the category: Hóa học