Or you want a quick look:
This is an oxidation-reduction (redox) reaction:
CuII + 2 e- → Cu (reduction)
Zn - 2 e- → ZnII (oxidation)
CuSO4 is an oxidizing agent, Zn is a reducing agent.
- Names: Zinc , Zinc powder (pyrophoric) , Zn
- Appearance: Grey-to-blue powder
- CuSO4 – Copper(II) sulfate
- Other names: Cupric sulphate , Blue vitriol (pentahydrate) , Bluestone (pentahydrate)
- Appearance: Gray-white (anhydrous) | blue (pentahydrate) ; White hygroscopic crystals
- ZnSO4 – Zinc sulfate
- Other names: White vitriol , Goslarite , Zinc sulfate (1:1)
- Appearance: White powder ; Colourless hygroscopic crystals
- Names: Copper , Copper (dusts and mists, as Cu) , Cu
- Appearance: Solid in various forms. turns green on exposure to moist air ; Reddish, lustrous, malleable, odorless solid.
See more articles in the category: Hóa học