Or you want a quick look:
This is an oxidation-reduction (redox) reaction:
CuII + 2 e- → Cu (reduction)
2 H - 2 e- → 2 HI (oxidation)
CuO is an oxidizing agent, H2 is a reducing agent.
- CuO – Copper(II) oxide
- Other names: Cupric oxide , Copper monoxide , Copper oxide
- Appearance: Black to brown powder
- Names: Dihydrogen , Hydrogen , H2
- Appearance: Odourless colourless compressed gas
- Names: Copper , Copper (dusts and mists, as Cu) , Cu
- Appearance: Solid in various forms. turns green on exposure to moist air ; Reddish, lustrous, malleable, odorless solid.
- H2O – Water, oxidane
- Other names: Water (H2O) , Hydrogen hydroxide (HH or HOH) , Hydrogen oxide
- Appearance: White crystalline solid, almost colorless liquid with a hint of blue, colorless gas
See more articles in the category: Hóa học