Or you want a quick look:
This is a precipitation reaction: Mg(OH)2 is the formed precipitate.
- Mg(NO3)2 – Magnesium nitrate
- Other names: Nitromagnesite (hexahydrate) , Nitric acid, magnesium salt
- Appearance: White crystalline solid ; Hygroscopic colourless or white crystals
- Names: Sodium hydroxide , Caustic soda , Lye
- Appearance: White, waxy, opaque crystals ; White hygroscopic solid in various forms ; Colorless to white, odorless solid (flakes, beads, granular form).
- Mg(OH)2 – Magnesium hydroxide
- Other names: Magnesium dihydroxide , Milk of magnesia , Magnesia, [Milk of]
- Appearance: White solid
- NaNO3 – Sodium nitrate
- Other names: Peru saltpeter , Soda niter , Cubic niter
- Appearance: White powder or colorless crystals ; Colourless hygroscopic crystals
See more articles in the category: Hóa học