Or you want a quick look:
This is an oxidation-reduction (redox) reaction:
CuII + 2 e- → Cu (reduction)
2 Na - 2 e- → 2 NaI (oxidation)
Cu(NO3)2 is an oxidizing agent, Na is a reducing agent.
- Names: Sodium , Na , Element 11 , Natrium
- Appearance: Silvery solid in various forms
- Cu(NO3)2 – Copper(II) nitrate
- Other names: Cupric nitrate , Nitrato de cobre (II) , Нитрат меди (II) (безводный)
- Appearance: Blue crystals | hygroscopic
- Names: Copper , Copper (dusts and mists, as Cu) , Cu
- Appearance: Solid in various forms. turns green on exposure to moist air ; Reddish, lustrous, malleable, odorless solid.
- NaNO3 – Sodium nitrate
- Other names: Peru saltpeter , Soda niter , Cubic niter
- Appearance: White powder or colorless crystals ; Colourless hygroscopic crystals
See more articles in the category: Hóa học